It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World Theme Parks make the real world seem far away, and make-believe as real as the smile on your face.
Let’s take a look at the four enchanting Theme Parks and what attractions you can experience at each one.
MAGIC KINGDOM PARK
Live the Fairytale at Magic Kingdom Park where six enchanted lands make exciting adventures and timeless fairy tale classics just a smile away.
* Pirates of the Caribbean: Swashbuckling voyage to a long-forgotten era
when pirates and privateers ruled the seas.
* Disney Festival of Fantasy: Parade Featuring Characters from Tangled,
Peter Pan, Frozen and Disney·Pixar’s Brave.
* The Haunted Mansion: Spine-tingling tour with 999 happy haunts.
* Happily Ever After: Stunning fireworks spectacular featuring stories
woven together from different Disney animated films.
* Mickey’s PhilharMagic: Disney music meets Disney magic in this 3D
* Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire: Mickey and his merry-makers perform
with other Disney pals during this magical, musical extravaganza.
Fun for Little Ones
* Enchanted Tales with Belle: Unforgettable re-enactment of the classic
tale, starring Belle, Lumiere… and the audience!
* “it’s a small world”: This Disney classic never fails to delight.
* Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: Guests travel to infinity and
beyond to save the toy universe. Inspired by Disney·Pixar’s Toy Story
* Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Delightful classic, with two elephantine
squadrons and whimsical music.
* Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid: Adventures above and
below the waves with Ariel and Prince Eric.
* Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theatre: Mickey’s in his rehearsal
room, ready to meet his fans!
* Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: Runaway train ride through the Wild
* Space Mountain High-speed rollercoaster ride through space.
* Splash Mountain This hugely popular ride plunges guests down a five-
* Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Rollicking high-speed journey through the
mine where a million diamonds shine.
At Epcot, high-tech fun and Disney imagination combine with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct realms of discovery: Future World and World Showcase.
* World Showcase: Guests can get a taste of the cultures of 11 different
countries in one day.
* Frozen Ever After: A happily-ever-after Arendelle adventure that’s a firm
favourite at the Norway Pavilion.
* Living with the Land: Boat tour through the greenhouses of The Land
Pavilion, taking in nine-pound lemons, Mickey-shaped pumpkins and
* Spaceship Earth: Journey through time from prehistoric man’s first
words all the way to the 21st century’s cyber age.
Fun for little ones
* The Seas with Nemo & Friends: This is what happened to Nemo after the
movie. Inspired by Disney·Pixar’s Finding Nemo.
* Disney Phineas & Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure:
Diabolical Dr Doofenshmirtz needs thwarting during a sleuth-worthy
scavenger hunt around World Showcase!
* Turtle Talk with Crush Crush, along with Dory (and some of her friends
from Disney·Pixar’s Finding Dory) engage in a real-time Q&A with their
* Epcot Character Spot Meet Mickey and his pals for photos and
autographs, hugs and smiles.
* Mission: SPACE: Simulated space adventure in which each guest plays a
* Test Track: Presented by Chevrolet, guests get to design their own
custom-concept vehicle and take it for a test drive!
* Soarin’ Around the World: Incredible hang-gliding journey over some of
the globe’s most iconic and breathtaking wonders.
DON’T MISS: After a dazzling 20-year run, Walt Disney World Resort will bid a fond farewell to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” at Epcot on 30 September 2019. Debuting 01 October 2019, “Epcot Forever” will be an all-new, limited-time spectacle of fireworks, music, lighting, lasers and choreographed, special effects kites which will take you on a journey through the past, present and future of Epcot.
DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Showbiz takes centre stage, from thrilling attractions to on-stage live spectaculars and exciting backstage action. Get ready for your close-ups.
* Slinky Dog Dash: Inspired by Disney·Pixar’s Toy Story films, this crazy
coaster whooshes round curves, up hills and down drops for chaotic
* Toy Story Mania! A world of 3D midway games hosted by Woody, Buzz
and friends! Inspired by Disney·Pixar’s Toy Story films.
* Fantasmic! Cheer on Sorcerer Mickey as he battles Disney villains in a
stunning spectacle of fire, water, music and light (Selected nights).
* Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple *: Guests aged 4–12 master the Force
to become junior Jedi Knights in this 20-minute show.
* Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular * : Guests travel to a galaxy far, far
away in a nighttime spectacular bursting with Star Wars™ moments
* ©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Fun for Little Ones
* NEW! Alien Swirling Saucers: Inspired by Disney·Pixar’s Toy Story films,
guests ride in toy rockets as aliens fly around in toy saucers and The Claw
* Disney Junior — Live on Stage! Fun puppets, imaginative scenery and
catchy songs invite tots to sing, dance and play along with favourite
* Beauty and the Beast — Live on Stage! Belle and the Beast take the stage
in this Broadway-style musical spectacular.
* For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration: Guests
laugh and sing with an enchanting retelling of the hit animated movie
that’s as funny as it is heart-warming.
* Star Tours® — The Adventures Continue *: New destinations,
Characters and adventures — all in brilliant digital 3D!
* Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular: Incredible 30-minute live show
with many of the most captivating scenes from the first Indiana Jones film.
* The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ **: Forced to close after a
mysterious incident in 1939, the infamous Hollywood Tower Hotel now
encourages guests to drop by (or plummet) for an eerie ride in the old
* Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith: The best of Aerosmith
blasts loud as guests twist and loop through Hollywood, hurtling from
0–60mph in 2.8 seconds.
* ©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
** The Twilight Zone is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. and is used with
permission pursuant to a license from CBS, Inc.
DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM THEME PARK
Here, you can explore the wonders of nature throughout the day and into the night, as you discover rare animals, authentic adventures and world-class entertainment.
* Na’vi River Journey: Reed-boat trip deep into a bioluminescent rain
forest in search of the Shaman of Songs.
* Rivers of Light: Incredible immersive nighttime celebration of the beauty
* It’s Tough to be a Bug! You can see the world through bug eyes in this
hilarious 3D show. Inspired by Disney·Pixar’s A Bug’s Life.
* Kilimanjaro Safaris: Fascinating guided jeep safari to see the wildlife
across a rolling African-style savannah.
* Festival of the Lion King: Breathtaking celebration of the circle of life, of
truly West End show proportions.
Fun for little ones
* Finding Nemo — The Musical: Broadway-style show inspired by
Disney·Pixar’s Finding Nemo.
* The Boneyard Dig Site: Kids can slip, slither, climb and crawl around this
prehistoric play place.
* Tricera Top Spin: Friendly Triceratops take to the skies.
* Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail: Lush tropical forest inhabited by gorillas,
hippos and exotic birds. FastPass+ not available.
* Primeval Whirl: This uniquely wacky and whimsical spinning roller
coaster sends guests turning and twisting through time.
* Meet Favourite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost: Mickey and
Minnie invite guests into their very own indoor exploration HQ.
* AVATAR Flight of Passage: 4D flight on the back of a mountain banshee
as it soars over this vast and stunning land.
* DINOSAUR: A time rover takes guests whirling back on a mission to save
the last dinosaur.
* Expedition Everest™: High-speed adventure where guests encounter the
* Kali River Rapids: White-water Asian river adventure through turbulent
Contact United Europe to tailor-make a truly magical, once-in-a-lifetime Disney family holiday for you.
Images and Content: ©Disney